Eizo Crop, a high end Japanese Display maker, announced today two new monitors that feature 99% support for the AdobeRGB color space. If you are a videographer or photographer, then these monitors are something you may drool over.
There are two models, the CG247 and CX241, with both featuring 24.1 inch screens and a max resolution of 1920×1200. The CG427, which is apparently the higher end model of the two, features some unique calibration technology and other features that will make it especially interesting for photographers and videographers.
We don’t have any pricing on these yet, but according to the company, they will be available immediately. So we will update this post as soon as they are made available online. Other Eizo displays go for as high as $2,499.
What are your thoughts on these interesting AdobeRGB monitors from Eizo? Do you see either model in your future? Leave a comment below and let us know![via Imaging Resource]
- Mitakon's New 85mm F/1.2 Speedmaster Is A Portrait Photog...
- Fujifilm Officially Unveils New 16mm F/1.4
- Edelkrone Announces New SliderPLUS Modules
- Chase Jarvis Test Drives MIMIC - The Most Intuitive UAV &...
- Venus Optics Expands Macro Line With New Macro Twin Flash
- Russian Lensmaker Zenit Announces New Helios 40-2 85mm F/1.5