In this week’s installment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at how I edited this slightly underexposed image in Photoshop and recovered some much needed detail in the subject’s face and the background.
Before and After Image of Editing an Underexposed Image
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...
- Filmmaking: Can Movement Tell a Story?
- 8 Tips For Photographing Children Underwater | Alix Martinez
- Using A Focal Reducer with Crop Lenses | An Option Worth...