In this week’s installment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at how I edited this slightly underexposed image in Photoshop and recovered some much needed detail in the subject’s face and the background.
Before and After Image of Editing an Underexposed Image
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- The First Amendment: What Photographers Need to Know (And...
- Photo Plus Expo 2014 Impressions | More Than Just Gear
- Phenomenal Customer Service Is Premeditated, Not Happenst...
- A Close-Up Look at Macro Filters With Mike Browne
- How To Create Snow In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Creating A Wedding Day Shot List | Jasmine Star