In this week’s installment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at how I edited this slightly underexposed image in Photoshop and recovered some much needed detail in the subject’s face and the background.
Before and After Image of Editing an Underexposed Image
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- How To Remove A Tattoo In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...
- Lighting and Posing Tips For Senior Photos | Matt Hernandez
- 70-200 f/2.8 & 2x Teleconverter VS. 100-400mm
- Photoshop Texture Tutorials for a Fine-Art Feel
- A Checklist of Things to Consider Before You Fly Your Dro...