In this week’s installment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at how I edited this slightly underexposed image in Photoshop and recovered some much needed detail in the subject’s face and the background.
Before and After Image of Editing an Underexposed Image
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios
- The Manual Photographer's Cheat Sheet: An Infographic for...