In this week’s installment of Tuesdays With Lauri we take a look at how I edited this slightly underexposed image in Photoshop and recovered some much needed detail in the subject’s face and the background.
Before and After Image of Editing an Underexposed Image
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Lighting a Portrait On Location With Peter Hurley
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Protecting Your Equipment In Extreme Shooting Situations
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Sneak Peek At Adobe's Yet-To-Be-Released Mobile Editing |...