We recently partnered with Newegg to build a Dual Xeon PC for us to Benchmark test LR4 and LR5. We just released the results of that benchmark testing, and you can find that article here.
This post is completely dedicated to the build of the machine, which we affectionately named “Hulk”. The guys over at Newegg TV produced this great build video in which we talk about the purpose for the build, the parts list, and of course the build itself. It’s 16 minutes long, so you better get to watching…
So as you can see, the machine is a monster. In case you missed the link at the top of the page you can find the benchmark testing results here. If you are interested in the parts list for this build you can find that here.
What are your thoughts on the build? What would you change if you were building this monster? Let us know in a comment below!
- Fujifilm X-T10 | The X-T1 Alternative For You
- Increase Revenue by Offering a Photo Booth Service
- Take Your Brand To Another Level With Custom USB & Packaging
- The Messenger by Compagnon|A Luxury, Leather Camera Bag T...
- Is the Leica Q Up To Snuff?
- Breakthrough Photography X3 6 Stop ND Filter | Review