Photographer Rick Berk is a photographer who once a year spends a week of his vacation shooting at locations around the country. He has been to places like Yosemite, Acadia, Denali and most recently he decided to shoot in my backyard on the Oregon Coast.
According to Rick’s post on Digital Photography School he has always “wanted to photograph the Oregon coast since I first began photographing landscapes, and decided that this year was the year for that.” The images that he was able to create shooting in places that I have frequented for many years of my life has inspired me to get out and plan more trips shooting around Oregon.
- A Quick Photoshop Technique to Enhance Details In Your Image
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- How to Capture Stunning Firework Portraits
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights