In this week’s “Christmas Edition” of Tuesdays With Lauri I decided to take a look at dodging and burning in Photoshop. In the video below, I show you guys how to use curves for dodging and burning, and talk about the things that you have to keep in mind while doing it. I hope you enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below.
Merry Christmas everyone! :)
- A Close-Up Look at Macro Filters With Mike Browne
- How To Create Snow In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Creating A Wedding Day Shot List | Jasmine Star
- Chris Hadfield On Shooting & The Importance Of Your Heart...
- Nail Sharp Focus On Your Landscapes | Video
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...