In this week’s “Christmas Edition” of Tuesdays With Lauri I decided to take a look at dodging and burning in Photoshop. In the video below, I show you guys how to use curves for dodging and burning, and talk about the things that you have to keep in mind while doing it. I hope you enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below.
Merry Christmas everyone! :)
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- 5 Tips For Gaining Facebook Business Page Likes From Pote...
- New Workshop! Lighting 101 | Foundation and Light Shaping
- Creative Cinematic Tricks Using Only Your Tripod
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...