In this week’s “Christmas Edition” of Tuesdays With Lauri I decided to take a look at dodging and burning in Photoshop. In the video below, I show you guys how to use curves for dodging and burning, and talk about the things that you have to keep in mind while doing it. I hope you enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below.
Merry Christmas everyone! :)
- 5 Quick Tips For Photographing Fall Foliage
- The Basics of Filtration for Video Shooters/Photographers...
- Super Cheap DIY Diffuser & A Short Color Grading Tutorial...
- How To Use The Much-Underrated 'Pen Tool' In Photoshop
- How to Pose and Light a Headshot With Jim Garner
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop