In this week’s “Christmas Edition” of Tuesdays With Lauri I decided to take a look at dodging and burning in Photoshop. In the video below, I show you guys how to use curves for dodging and burning, and talk about the things that you have to keep in mind while doing it. I hope you enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below.
Merry Christmas everyone! :)
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Patrick Demarchelier
- 15 Things To Think About Before You Press The Shutter & W...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- How To Remove A Tattoo In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...
- Lighting and Posing Tips For Senior Photos | Matt Hernandez