In this week’s “Christmas Edition” of Tuesdays With Lauri I decided to take a look at dodging and burning in Photoshop. In the video below, I show you guys how to use curves for dodging and burning, and talk about the things that you have to keep in mind while doing it. I hope you enjoy the video and as always, if you have any questions, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below.
Merry Christmas everyone! :)
- A Quick Photoshop Technique to Enhance Details In Your Image
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]