Who said he has to be on tour to be pumping out great BTSVs? Check out this latest installment from our fun and quirky Benjamin Von Wong while he takes you through a DIY studio track lighting tutorial! Unfortunately, this will take longer than the video length of 2 minutes and 25 seconds, but the results should be worth it!
For more details, check out Benjamin Von Wong’s blog for additional build details.
Be sure to check out the Von Wong Does Europe Tour as well!
- A Quick Photoshop Technique to Enhance Details In Your Image
- How to Freeze Action With Strobes | The Slanted Lens
- Wedding Photography & Post Production Workflow Tips | Rya...
- Using Light Modifiers: Softbox vs. Reflector vs. Umbrella
- Brilliant DIY V-Flats With Customizable Catchlights
- Wedding Photography Tips | Posing a Curvy Bride [Video]