In case any of you out there have been holding off on getting a new Nikon D7100 because there were not underwater housings available Ive got some great news for you. Ikelite has recently announced their new D7100 underwater housing.
The new D7100 specific housing will feature access to all important camera functions, true electrical TTL strobe exposure, an enhanced optical viewfinder for underwater uses, and it is all made in the USA. The underwater housing will also feature Lens Zoom gears and ports for popular lenses. You may be asking yourself, what is this going to cost me? Well, as with most camera specific underwater housings its not cheap – this model from Ikelite will run you about $1500.
- Fujifilm X-T10 | The X-T1 Alternative For You
- Increase Revenue by Offering a Photo Booth Service
- Take Your Brand To Another Level With Custom USB & Packaging
- The Messenger by Compagnon|A Luxury, Leather Camera Bag T...
- Is the Leica Q Up To Snuff?
- Breakthrough Photography X3 6 Stop ND Filter | Review