In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, I give you guys a short lighting-class, concentrating on creating drama through cinematic lighting techniques. In this 5 minute video we breakdown two lighting setups, and discuss the importance of choosing where to position our main light, as well as the importance of choosing which side of the face we point at the camera.
Also, make sure to scroll down to the end of this article, as I’ve added two lighting diagrams, technical details and before & after photos there.
Before & after
- Mission Possible: Tips From the Ultimate Shootout Challen...
- Help To Tell The Story With Detail Images | Corey Rich
- Using Flash In Street Photography | How To Get Great Phot...
- A List of Flight Maneuvers for Aerial Photography
- 5 Things That Can Pull Double Duty In Your Camera Bag
- Cheetyr | The Searchable Shortcut Cheat Sheet For Photoshop