In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, I give you guys a short lighting-class, concentrating on creating drama through cinematic lighting techniques. In this 5 minute video we breakdown two lighting setups, and discuss the importance of choosing where to position our main light, as well as the importance of choosing which side of the face we point at the camera.
Also, make sure to scroll down to the end of this article, as I’ve added two lighting diagrams, technical details and before & after photos there.
Before & after
- Capturing Audience Attention - A Single Shot Has To Hook...
- Lighting and Posing Tips For Senior Photos | Matt Hernandez
- 70-200 f/2.8 & 2x Teleconverter VS. 100-400mm
- Photoshop Texture Tutorials for a Fine-Art Feel
- A Checklist of Things to Consider Before You Fly Your Dro...
- A Portable, DIY Solution to Organize All Your Battery Cha...