In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri, I give you guys a short lighting-class, concentrating on creating drama through cinematic lighting techniques. In this 5 minute video we breakdown two lighting setups, and discuss the importance of choosing where to position our main light, as well as the importance of choosing which side of the face we point at the camera.
Also, make sure to scroll down to the end of this article, as I’ve added two lighting diagrams, technical details and before & after photos there.
Before & after
- 5 Quick Tips For Shooting Lifestyle Photography
- Light Metering: TTL vs Manual | Video Clip From Lindsay A...
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- Quitting Your Day Job: The Art of Purchasing Gear
- The Guide to Creating Panoramas For Your Business: Stand...