Crane Operator For The 2nd Tallest Building In The World
The Shanghai Tower reached its full height of 2073 feet (making it the 2nd tallest building in the world), but it’s still under construction so there are cranes on the roof. Wei Gensheng is one of the crane operators and he captures extraordinary images from his unique vantage point above the city.
Wei Gensheng has won awards for his amazing photography, and you can see why just by looking at his photos. If I didn’t have such a debilitating fear of heights, I might attempt something like this. But for now I’m glad there are other photographers who can share their photography from these extraordinary point of views.
This makes me wonder, how many photographers have day jobs that aren’t photography related. Do you take your camera to work sometimes? Maybe we should make a national “take your camera to work” day.[Source: 22words]
- These Overhead Images of Barges Are Vertigo Inducing
- Creepy GIF Animations from Library of Congress Archive
- A View From The Streets: Exploring the City Around Us As...
- The Crowded Cityscape of Hong Kong From a Dizzying Perspe...
- Do You Have the Courage to Live a Creative Life?
- The Photographer Who Ignored Segregation And Saw The Pers...