The primary purpose of having a business card is to attract people to your business. Your card might be the first glimpse someone has into your business, so why not wow them straight from the start?
If you’re a photographer, you may want your cards to reflect the creativity that you show in your photographs. The goal is to stand out among the competition through strong brand recognition, incorporating unique and creative elements.
Here are some examples of creative card ideas for your inspiration. Enjoy!
For double the amount of inspiration, check out even more creative business card ideas for photographers here. [via Best Free Web Resources]
- A Pro Fashion Shooter's Favorite Camera | Why Size & Soft...
- Understanding Exposure With The Exposure Triangle
- VSCO Is Giving Away A Free Film Pack For Lightroom
- The Evolution Of The Modern Camera in GIFs
- Using Flash To Create Dramatic Images
- A Slow Motion Look at a B&W New York City Using the Freef...