The primary purpose of having a business card is to attract people to your business. Your card might be the first glimpse someone has into your business, so why not wow them straight from the start?
If you’re a photographer, you may want your cards to reflect the creativity that you show in your photographs. The goal is to stand out among the competition through strong brand recognition, incorporating unique and creative elements.
Here are some examples of creative card ideas for your inspiration. Enjoy!
For double the amount of inspiration, check out even more creative business card ideas for photographers here. [via Best Free Web Resources]
- New Workshop! Fine Art Boudoir Tutorial
- 5 Essential Tips for Flying Travel Photographers
- Finding Joy & Fulfillment In Ice-Cold Surf Photography |...
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Art Grads 'You're F#cked' But It...
- 6 Tips To Understanding White Balance and Color Temperature
- Lessons From a Leica Master, Street Photographer Eolo Per...