The primary purpose of having a business card is to attract people to your business. Your card might be the first glimpse someone has into your business, so why not wow them straight from the start?
If you’re a photographer, you may want your cards to reflect the creativity that you show in your photographs. The goal is to stand out among the competition through strong brand recognition, incorporating unique and creative elements.
Here are some examples of creative card ideas for your inspiration. Enjoy!
For double the amount of inspiration, check out even more creative business card ideas for photographers here. [via Best Free Web Resources]
- Syrp Variable ND Filter Kit Giveaway
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Attend the First Ever Erik Almas Workshop in the US & Hel...
- New Site Features | Changelog
- 6 DIY Holiday Gifts For The Photographers In Your Life
- Chasing Starlight - The Adventure of Chasing Stars | Jack...