The primary purpose of having a business card is to attract people to your business. Your card might be the first glimpse someone has into your business, so why not wow them straight from the start?
If you’re a photographer, you may want your cards to reflect the creativity that you show in your photographs. The goal is to stand out among the competition through strong brand recognition, incorporating unique and creative elements.
Here are some examples of creative card ideas for your inspiration. Enjoy!
For double the amount of inspiration, check out even more creative business card ideas for photographers here. [via Best Free Web Resources]
- Fantasy Lighting 101 In Detail by Ben Von Wong
- Instagrammer Pairs His Bull Terrier, Illustrations, and P...
- See the 'World In Infrared' With Your Own DIY Conversion
- Black Chronicles II: Unseen For 120 Years, Striking Portr...
- A World's First - The Profoto B1 Is The First Off-Camera...
- Got 14 Minutes to Spare? Learn the Basics of Composition