In this episode of SLR Lounge’s Constructive Critique, Pye talks subject matter with car and sports photography, as well as a great example of cinematic-style portrait.
About the SLR Lounge Constructive Video Critique
The SLR Lounge Constructive Video Critique series gives you, our readers, the chance to have your photos constructively critiqued by our staff as well your peers in the photography community.
Submitting an image is free and easy! All you have to do is visit the Constructive Critique section of the SLR Lounge Forum and start a thread with your image in it. Please be sure to read the rules prior to posting, and please limit to one unique image per thread. Finally, whether you are posting your images or giving critique to someone else’s, please keep all comments constructive and objective.
Constructive Video Critique Video
Drive the Net by Josh: Thread link
NYC Long Exposure by Wingc008: Thread link
Jumping Joy by Algreen: Thread link
Whiskey Nine7Nine: Thread link
Car Photography by InfuzedMedia: Thread link
University Library by Christophe: Thread link
Portrait by Wingc008: Thread link
The Previous Episode
To watch the previous episode of Constructive Video Critique, click on this link.
- Shooting Events With Unusual Gear And Working With What Y...
- Think Like A Cinematographer & Make Portrait Shoots A Breeze
- Lightroom Presets | 5 Reasons to Add Them to Your Photo E...
- 9 Tips for Photographers Going to WPPI in 2016
- Dramatically Speed Up Adobe Lightroom's Performance With...
- Putting Together a Wedding Day Timeline That Works