In this episode of SLR Lounge’s Constructive Critique, Pye talks product photography, bokeh (prononuced bo-ke) in portraits, and how a great perspective can really enhance what would be a pretty regular photo.
About the SLR Lounge Constructive Video Critique
The SLR Lounge Constructive Video Critique series gives you, our readers, the chance to have your photos constructively critiqued by our staff as well your peers in the photography community.
Submitting an image is free and easy! All you have to do is visit the Constructive Critique section of the SLR Lounge Forum and start a thread with your image in it. Please be sure to read the rules prior to posting, and please limit to one unique image per thread. Finally, whether you are posting your images or giving critique to someone else’s, please keep all comments constructive and objective.
Constructive Video Critique Video
Absolut Zest by Makaveli: Thread link
Hookah by Adam Ghahate: Thread link
Beach Football by sillutis: Thread link
Portrait by tmensonides: Thread link
Bubble Abstract by andreas christensen” Thread link
My Wife by Chris_holtmeier: Thread link
Slow Shutter Stones by rcscharf: Thread link
Aaron in concert by Marc Billingsley: Thread link
The Previous Episode
To watch the previous episode of Constructive Video Critique, click on this link.
- Think Like A Cinematographer & Make Portrait Shoots A Breeze
- Lightroom Presets | 5 Reasons to Add Them to Your Photo E...
- 9 Tips for Photographers Going to WPPI in 2016
- Dramatically Speed Up Adobe Lightroom's Performance With...
- Putting Together a Wedding Day Timeline That Works
- 5 Reasons Partnering With Your Direct Competitor May Be T...