In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we continue our series on compositing an image in Photoshop. Today we concentrate on cutting out a person from a white background, and making sure that they blend in with the new backdrop:
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- 5 Tips For Gaining Facebook Business Page Likes From Pote...
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- New Workshop! Lighting 101 | Foundation and Light Shaping
- Creative Cinematic Tricks Using Only Your Tripod
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...