In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we continue our series on compositing an image in Photoshop. Today we concentrate on cutting out a person from a white background, and making sure that they blend in with the new backdrop:
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Inexpensive Trick to help You Nail Focus on Manual Cameras
- How To Use The Amazing Patch Tool In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Canon's Tips on How to Properly Handle Your Memory Cards
- DSLR vs Mirrorless Cameras | Gear Talk Episode 7
- What You Should Know About Print Portfolios
- The Manual Photographer's Cheat Sheet: An Infographic for...