In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we continue our series on compositing an image in Photoshop. Today we concentrate on cutting out a person from a white background, and making sure that they blend in with the new backdrop:
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- A Summary of Roberto Valenzuela's 21-Point Posing System
- Easily Create Great HDR Images From A Single RAW File
- 5 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do in Photoshop
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Patrick Demarchelier
- 15 Things To Think About Before You Press The Shutter & W...
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources