In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we continue our series on compositing an image in Photoshop. Today we concentrate on cutting out a person from a white background, and making sure that they blend in with the new backdrop:
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Sneak Peek At Adobe's Yet-To-Be-Released Mobile Editing |...
- Dodging and Burning Tips For Commercial Beauty Retouching...
- Wedding Photography Tips | Film vs Digital Wedding Photog...
- Shooting Vintage, Styled Portraits on a Shoe String Budget
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3