In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we continue our series on compositing an image in Photoshop. Today we concentrate on cutting out a person from a white background, and making sure that they blend in with the new backdrop:
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- A Breakdown Of Color Spaces | You Really Should Have A Gr...
- Creating a BTS Video for Your Business and Brand | Dixie...
- 6 Artistic Photo Effects Using Tripods
- Tips on Posing Full Figured Women Using Only One Light |...
- How I Protect My Client's Images From Capture to Storage
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Richard Avedon