In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we continue our series on compositing an image in Photoshop. Today we concentrate on cutting out a person from a white background, and making sure that they blend in with the new backdrop:
As always, if you have any questions, or requests for future episodes, just leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help you all out! :)
- How To Remove Your Ex In Photoshop
- Match Skin Tones Around the Body Precisely Using Selectiv...
- Compress Photos with Photoshop’s Content-Aware Scale
- Your Little Gold Brick |A Few Basic Ways to Protect Your...
- Five Simple Tips To Becoming A Better Photographer
- Render Impeccable Skin Tone Easily, Using Camera Raw & A...