In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about taking our photography to the next level with colour-grading. Color-grading can turn a good photo into a great one. If you have any question regarding this week’s episode, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help out! :)
Before / after
Video and edit by Lauri Laukkanen
Photo submitted by Olli Viljamaa
- Tamara Lackey's Top 10 Tips for Dynamic Portraits
- How To Fix Flyaway Hairs In Photoshop
- Old School Photo-Editing | Darkroom Techniques That Gave...
- Breed Master Class: Advanced Fashion Photography Lighting...
- How To Save Your Images To The Web, And Look Like You Int...
- How (And Where) To Find An Awesome Second Shooter