In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about taking our photography to the next level with colour-grading. Color-grading can turn a good photo into a great one. If you have any question regarding this week’s episode, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help out! :)
Before / after
Video and edit by Lauri Laukkanen
Photo submitted by Olli Viljamaa
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- Tips On How To Make The Biggest Impact When Photographing...
- Filmmaking: Can Movement Tell a Story?
- 8 Tips For Photographing Children Underwater | Alix Martinez
- Using A Focal Reducer with Crop Lenses | An Option Worth...
- A Clever DIY Solution To Use Your iPad To Preview Film Ne...