In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about taking our photography to the next level with colour-grading. Color-grading can turn a good photo into a great one. If you have any question regarding this week’s episode, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help out! :)
Before / after
Video and edit by Lauri Laukkanen
Photo submitted by Olli Viljamaa
- How To Get Your Photography Displayed At Galleries
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- Using Focal Length To Make A Bride Look Her Best | Cliff...
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Match Total Exposure | The Underused Lightroom Feature Yo...
- Depth of Field, Demystified