In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about taking our photography to the next level with colour-grading. Color-grading can turn a good photo into a great one. If you have any question regarding this week’s episode, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help out! :)
Before / after
Video and edit by Lauri Laukkanen
Photo submitted by Olli Viljamaa
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...
- The Power Of Using Blending Modes In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Storytelling Rules Photographers Can Learn from Pixar
- Some Basic Techniques in the Art of Bouncing Light
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1