In this week’s instalment of Tuesdays With Lauri we are going to talk about taking our photography to the next level with colour-grading. Color-grading can turn a good photo into a great one. If you have any question regarding this week’s episode, or you have a request for a future episode, please leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to help out! :)
Before / after
Video and edit by Lauri Laukkanen
Photo submitted by Olli Viljamaa
- 5 Ways to Help Your Clients Look (and Feel) Less Awkward...
- Web App That Helps To Visualize DOF Across Focal Lengths,...
- The Basics Of Food Photography
- How to Avoid Getting Ripped Off as a New Photographer
- DIY: Build a Simple Ring Light Using LED Strips and a Fri...
- Are Histograms Your Friend of Foe?