Camera sliders are one of the best ways to improve the production quality of your film and video projects. Unfortunately quality sliders are hard to come by at the lower price points. In an effort to try and bring a quality slider to the lower end of the market Cinevate has just announced the new “Duzi” slider.
The Duzi is a 24 inch slider, with a 50lb weight limit, that is going to be hitting the market soon for the relatively low price of $375. As you would expect from a Cinevate product this slider is of the highest quality you could ask for from a slider at this price point and size. Here are some more features of the Duzi slider:
- Crafted from CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel
- Compact 24 inch length
- 8 precision roller bearings
- Center and side mounting tripod options
- Micro adjusting Urethane ball feet
- Integrated mechanical lock
- Cheesed-out top and bottom plate
[via Planet 5D]
- New Firmware Available For Canon EOS-1D X and 5D Mark III
- Upcoming Panasonic GF7 To Feature 180º Tilting Screen, N...
- Fujifilm Updates Kit Lenses with OIS II | New 16-50mm & 5...
- Fujifilm Officially Announces New X-A2 | Entry Level X-Se...
- Canon To Move Camera Production Back to Japan
- Wacom Releases The Most Powerful (& Beautiful) Stationary...