Camera sliders are one of the best ways to improve the production quality of your film and video projects. Unfortunately quality sliders are hard to come by at the lower price points. In an effort to try and bring a quality slider to the lower end of the market Cinevate has just announced the new “Duzi” slider.
The Duzi is a 24 inch slider, with a 50lb weight limit, that is going to be hitting the market soon for the relatively low price of $375. As you would expect from a Cinevate product this slider is of the highest quality you could ask for from a slider at this price point and size. Here are some more features of the Duzi slider:
- Crafted from CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel
- Compact 24 inch length
- 8 precision roller bearings
- Center and side mounting tripod options
- Micro adjusting Urethane ball feet
- Integrated mechanical lock
- Cheesed-out top and bottom plate
[via Planet 5D]
- Pricing and Availability of Tamron's new 15-30mm F/2.8 VC...
- Fujifilm Firmware Updates Drop Today, Including Major X-T...
- Yongnuo At It Again, Selling Clones of Canon 50mm f/1.8
- Need More Image Storage? Seagate's New 8TB Could Be The D...
- f/16 Sharpness At f/1? It's Now Possible With Lytro
- After Almost 3 Years in Development, Polaroid's Socialmat...