Photoshop is used on most commercial images these days. It’s expected, it’s the new norm.
But the Photoshopping isn’t only used to thin out arms or clean up blemishes as you might expect. Besides thinning, it’s also used to add curves and smooth out muscles. Some celebrities have worked really hard at the gym only to have their cover photo hit the newsstands making them look as untoned as ever (see below).
Some would argue that these types of images create unrealistic expectations and standards for beauty in our society. Which is all the more reason to see some of the before pictures of these images, as we show you below.
So we now have both sides of the story, people being photoshopped to look smaller and others to look bigger. And then of course some to look younger. Will it ever end?
Check out some examples of these three different types of celebrity photoshopping:
Before and After Animated GIF’s
- Syrp Variable ND Filter Kit Giveaway
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Attend the First Ever Erik Almas Workshop in the US & Hel...
- New Site Features | Changelog
- 6 DIY Holiday Gifts For The Photographers In Your Life
- Chasing Starlight - The Adventure of Chasing Stars | Jack...