With the power of Photoshop, we get to see what it might be like if a celebrity were to hang-out with their younger counterpart. Brings a whole new definition to Mini-Me.
And yes – some of these do not feature the best Photoshop work around, but it is still fun to see the transformation. In some cases, it appears they just age really, really well.
Tinseltown, you have some great face creams.
On a side note, I would love to see one done with Cher or David Bowie. If you come up with one, please send it my way.
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules[via imgur]
- PhotoFlex Closing Their Doors After 30 Years
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- Thor's Well: A Weekend Excursion Of Long Exposures With T...
- 5 Common Key Light Patterns | Lighting 101
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography | Food For Tho...
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill