Canon has just released an announcement for a July 23rd event and it is expected that they are going to be releasing their anticipated mirrorless camera. Previous rumored suggest that this camera will have the same or similar 1.85x crop factor sensor as their Canon PowerShot G1 X .
Here are specs according to Canon Rumors:
Two Cameras G1 X Sensor Size APS-C a possibility in one camera 14 & 24 megapixels EF compatibility, but not EF mount. EVF on one camera 3-5 Lenses announced at launch.
What do you think guys? Is Canon too late for the party or is this going to be another big success for Canon?
Canon may use an APS-C sensor, after all. It may be a variant of the Rebel T4i sensor, according to Canon Rumors. Stay tuned for more details!
- IO Safe: The Bullet Proof Hard Drive?
- Metabones Announces New Speedbooster ULTRA
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Wartime Women At Work
- Zeiss Officially Announces Loxia Line of Full Frame Mirro...
- Beautiful Sample Footage of New Samyang 50mm T/1.5 Paired...
- IKEA's Hyper-Renders Could Be the End of Product Photogra...