Canon has just released an announcement for a July 23rd event and it is expected that they are going to be releasing their anticipated mirrorless camera. Previous rumored suggest that this camera will have the same or similar 1.85x crop factor sensor as their Canon PowerShot G1 X .
Here are specs according to Canon Rumors:
Two Cameras G1 X Sensor Size APS-C a possibility in one camera 14 & 24 megapixels EF compatibility, but not EF mount. EVF on one camera 3-5 Lenses announced at launch.
What do you think guys? Is Canon too late for the party or is this going to be another big success for Canon?
Canon may use an APS-C sensor, after all. It may be a variant of the Rebel T4i sensor, according to Canon Rumors. Stay tuned for more details!
- Let's Meetup And Connect At Mystic Seminars 2015
- Fuji Chimes In With New MacroTubes and Firmware Updates
- a7 II Announced, Sony Makes Surprise Announcement
- MagMod Announces Two New and Exciting Flash Modifiers | T...
- Lume Cube: A Light For Any Occaison
- Boudoir Photography Inspiration: Stunning Visual Of 1950s...