Do you know what the Olympics bring besides a lot of photographers and a lot of photos? A whole room-full of camera gear! Just take a look at the Canon Professional Services’ storage room, as shown on PetaPixel, courtesy of Gerard McGovern of Getty Images.
The room does makes me wish I’m on a shopping spree game show right now. All in all, as one of the commentors mentioned, with an average of $6,800 per 1D-X body times about 420 bodies, there is about $2.8 million in camera bodies alone. Who knows how many lenses are there, but it is surely in the multi-millions of dollars in value. Let’s just say that there are enough Canon gear to make even Roger Cicala from LensRental.com jealous =D
All images credited to Gerard McGovern of Getty Images.
Thanks to PetaPixel for the heads up!
- Duet Display | Dual Monitor App That Breathes Productivit...
- 5 Photography Gifts Under $200 You'll Love to Give - Or Get
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- JPG vs BPG? Another Challenger To The Ubiquitous JPEG Loo...
- Nikon D750 Review | It's Achilles, Less His Heel
- Sony A7II Mirrorless Camera: Unboxing & A Quick Look at t...