Do you know what the Olympics bring besides a lot of photographers and a lot of photos? A whole room-full of camera gear! Just take a look at the Canon Professional Services’ storage room, as shown on PetaPixel, courtesy of Gerard McGovern of Getty Images.
The room does makes me wish I’m on a shopping spree game show right now. All in all, as one of the commentors mentioned, with an average of $6,800 per 1D-X body times about 420 bodies, there is about $2.8 million in camera bodies alone. Who knows how many lenses are there, but it is surely in the multi-millions of dollars in value. Let’s just say that there are enough Canon gear to make even Roger Cicala from LensRental.com jealous =D
All images credited to Gerard McGovern of Getty Images.
Thanks to PetaPixel for the heads up!
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015
- Undfind Black Friday Deal | 30% Off Everything + Free Gift
- CTRL+Console Lightroom Sorter | Controlling & Culling In...
- Museum Wants You To Leave Your Cameras At Home & Draw Ins...
- Shooting Film Is The Last Word In Meditation | 'The Sound...
- Tanya's Gift Guide for Photographers, $250+