Do you know what the Olympics bring besides a lot of photographers and a lot of photos? A whole room-full of camera gear! Just take a look at the Canon Professional Services’ storage room, as shown on PetaPixel, courtesy of Gerard McGovern of Getty Images.
The room does makes me wish I’m on a shopping spree game show right now. All in all, as one of the commentors mentioned, with an average of $6,800 per 1D-X body times about 420 bodies, there is about $2.8 million in camera bodies alone. Who knows how many lenses are there, but it is surely in the multi-millions of dollars in value. Let’s just say that there are enough Canon gear to make even Roger Cicala from LensRental.com jealous =D
All images credited to Gerard McGovern of Getty Images.
Thanks to PetaPixel for the heads up!
- These Overhead Images of Barges Are Vertigo Inducing
- Matt Granger's Fuji X100T Review From The Floor of Photokina
- Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Needs Photographers!
- Creepy GIF Animations from Library of Congress Archive
- 7D Mark II Video Test, How Does It Compare To 5D MkIII an...
- Should You Upgrade From an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6? Austi...