Back when Apple was revealing their then-outrageous idea of a Mac-only store, there were a lot of nay-sayers. Some of them were very vocal about it, too.
Well they succeeded quite wildly, and now Microsoft has their own stores too, as well as a few other large brand names.
Is Canon next? According to some, yes indeed. Will they succeed? Who knows, but it’s possible. They’ll probably be similar to Apple stores- white, simple, hands-on, educational opportunities, etc.
An official announcement could come soon, if this is going to actually happen, since reliable leaks usually precede official announcements by a short while.
What do you think?
- Instagram Updates/Clarifies Guidelines On Nudity & Copyright
- Photographer Sues Unhappy Bride For $1 Million After Comp...
- Mylio & X-Rite Have Joined To Bring Color Management & Ca...
- Is f/4 The New f/2.8?
- The Incredible Movement Of The Olympus OMD Sensor Shift OIS
- Fstoppers Writer Nino Batista Needs Our Help | GoFundMe