The four Canon shooters in our studio upgraded last year from the 1.4 primarily because we were tired of taking the 1.4 into the CPS repair shop for focus issues. Long story short, the 1.2 is a huge improvement in terms of durability and quality. Of course, the better overall sharpness and additional 1/2 stop of light doesn’t hurt as well.
1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.8
- Shooting with the $165k Canon 1200mm Limited Edition Camera
- Deal Alert: EOS-M Kit With 22mm Lens Only $249
- The Deal Digest: Filters Galore! Hoya Variable ND $100 Off
- Why Small Mirrorless Bodies Are My Best Friend as a Low B...
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- Canon Lens Experience | A Truly Comprehensive & Interacti...