The four Canon shooters in our studio upgraded last year from the 1.4 primarily because we were tired of taking the 1.4 into the CPS repair shop for focus issues. Long story short, the 1.2 is a huge improvement in terms of durability and quality. Of course, the better overall sharpness and additional 1/2 stop of light doesn’t hurt as well.
1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.8
- Summer Savings from Sigma | Deal Dash
- July 4th Savings For Your Holiday Weekend | Deal Dash
- Sony a6000 | 10 Things You’ll Love About this Mirrorles...
- Video Shows Impressive AF Performance With Canon Lenses O...
- Major X-Rite ColorMunki Savings | Deal Alert
- Fujifilm's New X-T10 | Initial Thoughts & Impressions