The four Canon shooters in our studio upgraded last year from the 1.4 primarily because we were tired of taking the 1.4 into the CPS repair shop for focus issues. Long story short, the 1.2 is a huge improvement in terms of durability and quality. Of course, the better overall sharpness and additional 1/2 stop of light doesn’t hurt as well.
1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.8
- 4TB External Drives, Display Calibrators, and Quadcopters...
- Major Savings on Canon & Nikon DSLRs | Deal Dash
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Patrick Demarchelier
- There's Zeiss Lenses & Sony/Zeiss Lenses, So What's The D...
- $300 Savings on D750, 5D III, and 7D Mk II | Deal Dash
- What Adobe's Big News About CS6 & ACR Means For You