The four Canon shooters in our studio upgraded last year from the 1.4 primarily because we were tired of taking the 1.4 into the CPS repair shop for focus issues. Long story short, the 1.2 is a huge improvement in terms of durability and quality. Of course, the better overall sharpness and additional 1/2 stop of light doesn’t hurt as well.
1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.8
- Top 5 Sling Bags for Your Day Trip Adventures Under $100
- Capture One Pro 8.2 Brings Upgraded Workflow & Even Bette...
- Deal Report: Big Savings on Canon, Leica, Hasselblad & Nikon
- App Turns Your Trackpad Into A Pressure Sensitive Pen Tablet
- The Mirrorless Party; CSTV Satire Pokes Fun At The Mirror...
- How I Organized 23,000 Photos in 15 Minutes with Mylio