The four Canon shooters in our studio upgraded last year from the 1.4 primarily because we were tired of taking the 1.4 into the CPS repair shop for focus issues. Long story short, the 1.2 is a huge improvement in terms of durability and quality. Of course, the better overall sharpness and additional 1/2 stop of light doesn’t hurt as well.
1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.8
- Duet Display | Dual Monitor App That Breathes Productivit...
- 5 Photography Gifts Under $200 You'll Love to Give - Or Get
- $500 Savings On Handevision Ibelux F/0.85 Lens | Deal Alert
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- X-Rite i1 Display Pro Monitor Calibration Tool, Only $129...
- Nikon D750 Review | It's Achilles, Less His Heel