The four Canon shooters in our studio upgraded last year from the 1.4 primarily because we were tired of taking the 1.4 into the CPS repair shop for focus issues. Long story short, the 1.2 is a huge improvement in terms of durability and quality. Of course, the better overall sharpness and additional 1/2 stop of light doesn’t hurt as well.
1.2 vs 1.4 vs 1.8
- Is the Mola Setti the King of Beauty Dishes?
- Fujifilm Confirms Higher MP X-Trans on The Way, Stresses...
- Cloud Spot First Look | New Way to Deliver Images
- Get OnOne's Perfect Effects 9 Premium Edition For Free
- 3 Canon FD Lenses Mirrorless Shooters Should Consider
- 4 Less Common, But No Less Useful Light Modifiers