Tired of seeing Nikon beating Canon in offering a DSLR without anti-aliasing? Wish someone would make an AA filter remover or neutralizer for your 5D mkIII? Well, unfortunately for 5D mkIII users, you would have to wait just a little longer. Those with the mkII can already get a filter that greatly reduces aliasing and moire from Mosaic Engineering for $385, though.
As you can see from the video below, moire has been greatly reduced and edge sharpness has been improved.
You install the said filter with the mirror up, and it looks like you can remove it if you want to put your camera back into its original position.
- VSCO Cam 4.0 | Now Optimized For iPad & The Best VSCO Yet
- Panlight |A Remote Control Off Camera Flash Assistant
- Early Black Friday Sale for the SLR Lounge Store!
- A Database Built To Help You Find The Best Memory Card Fo...
- Canon 7D Mark II Hands On Review | Camera Store TV
- Spyder Holster's Black Widow | Your Shoulders Will Thank...