Tired of seeing Nikon beating Canon in offering a DSLR without anti-aliasing? Wish someone would make an AA filter remover or neutralizer for your 5D mkIII? Well, unfortunately for 5D mkIII users, you would have to wait just a little longer. Those with the mkII can already get a filter that greatly reduces aliasing and moire from Mosaic Engineering for $385, though.
As you can see from the video below, moire has been greatly reduced and edge sharpness has been improved.
You install the said filter with the mirror up, and it looks like you can remove it if you want to put your camera back into its original position.
- Just Released! Profoto B2 AirTTL Hands On and Initial Review
- Is the Mola Setti the King of Beauty Dishes?
- Fujifilm Confirms Higher MP X-Trans on The Way, Stresses...
- Cloud Spot First Look | New Way to Deliver Images
- 3 Canon FD Lenses Mirrorless Shooters Should Consider
- 4 Less Common, But No Less Useful Light Modifiers