Tired of seeing Nikon beating Canon in offering a DSLR without anti-aliasing? Wish someone would make an AA filter remover or neutralizer for your 5D mkIII? Well, unfortunately for 5D mkIII users, you would have to wait just a little longer. Those with the mkII can already get a filter that greatly reduces aliasing and moire from Mosaic Engineering for $385, though.
Now it’s looking like owners of the Canon 7D can join the AA-free party with Mosaic Engineering’s AA and moire VAF-7D filter for $325.
As you can see from the video below, moire has been greatly reduced and edge sharpness has been improved.
You install the said filter with the mirror up, and it looks like you can remove it if you want to put your camera back into its original position.
- Try Out All The Fuji X-Series Lenses Virtually
- The Nikon D750 - Is It The Best Wedding DSLR Ever?
- Save $300 on the Nikon D810, and More! | Nikon Deal Alert
- Samsung Listens To Early Adopters, Releases Major NX1 Fir...
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- Kredo | The New Shareable Digital Portfolio From 4ormat