Our recent Canon 24-70 mk1 VS mk2 test received quite a bit of commentary, with plenty of good questions and also a few accusations that the results were doctored. So, we thought we would do a quick follow-up video just to give a little bit more information on our testing methods, and our overall philosophy and approach to equipment testing and reviewing.
Click HERE to read the previous article, complete with sample images and 100% crops.
Here is the follow-up video:
At the end of the day, we’re just here to publish what we find. We do not get paid to push a product, and we’re quick to criticize even our own favorite brands. Because there is always room for improvement! You can trust us to never intentionally hide or alter any facts or findings, nor will we attempt to mislead or deceive.
Of course we’re only human, and due to the subjective nature of our reviews and opinions we might accidentally leave out a detail or have a misprint. So that is why we always welcome questions, comments, and even a healthy amount of disbelief. Please keep it coming!
Take care, and until next time keep on clicking!
- Top 5 Sling Bags for Your Day Trip Adventures Under $100
- Capture One Pro 8.2 Brings Upgraded Workflow & Even Bette...
- App Turns Your Trackpad Into A Pressure Sensitive Pen Tablet
- Tamron 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD | Unboxing and Initial Tho...
- The Mirrorless Party; CSTV Satire Pokes Fun At The Mirror...
- How I Organized 23,000 Photos in 15 Minutes with Mylio