Our recent Canon 24-70 mk1 VS mk2 test received quite a bit of commentary, with plenty of good questions and also a few accusations that the results were doctored. So, we thought we would do a quick follow-up video just to give a little bit more information on our testing methods, and our overall philosophy and approach to equipment testing and reviewing.
Click HERE to read the previous article, complete with sample images and 100% crops.
Here is the follow-up video:
At the end of the day, we’re just here to publish what we find. We do not get paid to push a product, and we’re quick to criticize even our own favorite brands. Because there is always room for improvement! You can trust us to never intentionally hide or alter any facts or findings, nor will we attempt to mislead or deceive.
Of course we’re only human, and due to the subjective nature of our reviews and opinions we might accidentally leave out a detail or have a misprint. So that is why we always welcome questions, comments, and even a healthy amount of disbelief. Please keep it coming!
Take care, and until next time keep on clicking!
- The Nikon D750 - Is It The Best Wedding DSLR Ever?
- Save $300 on the Nikon D810, and More! | Nikon Deal Alert
- Samsung Listens To Early Adopters, Releases Major NX1 Fir...
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- Kredo | The New Shareable Digital Portfolio From 4ormat
- 2015 Photo Calendar Print Lab Review - Printing Center USA