In the world of camera straps, you as the consumer have may options to choose from and while options can be a good thing, too many options can be overwhelming and paralyze you to making a decision on what would be the best camera strap that would suit your needs. Luckily, DIY Photography has put together a video where they do very a scientific testing of 6 popular camera strap options out in the market today.
The straps were put through a rigorous evaluation pitted against man (or men – photographers Simon Pollock and Benjamin Von Wong) and machine (a tractor) to see which was the last camera strap standing.
The following straps were tested:
- Peak Design’s Leash
- Joby’s Ultrafit Sling Strap
- High Key’s What The Duck Strap
- Black Rapid’s RS5
- Carry Speed’s CS Pro
- CustomSLR’s Air Strap
See which camera strap succumbed first to the pressure and which was the ultimate victor in this showdown:
So now, if you ever find yourself needing to play tug-of-war with a tractor, you now know which strap you should buy. (And if you didn’t have time to watch the entire video, head over to DIY Photography to see their post where they break it all down).
- Shake App Creates Image/Model Release Forms On The Fly Fo...
- MagMod Announces Two New and Exciting Flash Modifiers | T...
- Lenstag Releases Infographic Showing The Most Stolen Gear...
- Canon G7X Initial Thoughts | An S120 Upgrade In A Party F...
- On or Off? The Lightswitch Tries to Change The ND Filter...
- Fuji Shooters Now Have A New TTL Flash In The Nissin i40