In the world of camera straps, you as the consumer have may options to choose from and while options can be a good thing, too many options can be overwhelming and paralyze you to making a decision on what would be the best camera strap that would suit your needs. Luckily, DIY Photography has put together a video where they do very a scientific testing of 6 popular camera strap options out in the market today.
The straps were put through a rigorous evaluation pitted against man (or men – photographers Simon Pollock and Benjamin Von Wong) and machine (a tractor) to see which was the last camera strap standing.
The following straps were tested:
- Peak Design’s Leash
- Joby’s Ultrafit Sling Strap
- High Key’s What The Duck Strap
- Black Rapid’s RS5
- Carry Speed’s CS Pro
- CustomSLR’s Air Strap
See which camera strap succumbed first to the pressure and which was the ultimate victor in this showdown:
So now, if you ever find yourself needing to play tug-of-war with a tractor, you now know which strap you should buy. (And if you didn’t have time to watch the entire video, head over to DIY Photography to see their post where they break it all down).
- How Much of A Difference Is There Between Cheap and Expen...
- Don't Be Limited By The 'Camera Bag' Shelf | Turn Any Bag...
- RØDE VideoMic Pro Gets An Upgrade In Almost Every Way
- Things to Consider If You're Thinking of Getting a UAV [D...
- Fuji X-T10 Hands-On: First Looks At The X-T1 Alternative
- Tenba Packlite | New Lightweight, Collapsible, & Self-Sto...