Today we will be taking a look at my photo, titled “Candyland”. We are going to take a look at how the photograph was lit, and then will move on to talk about how we can add some interest into our photographs that were shot in a studio against a “boring” white backdrop, by playing around with the colours, using textures, and creative blurs. Enjoy!
Photo: Lauri Laukkanen
Hair, make up & styling: Jasmiina Korhonen
Model: Taru Hahto
Final Image – Candyland
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Using One On-Camera Flash To Create Multiple Light Sources
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3
- Ultimate Engagement Photography Guide | Free Ebook
- Bolt VB-22 Medium Strobe Review
- 3 Tips on Shared Studio Spaces | Interview with Jeff and...
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot