Today we will be taking a look at my photo, titled “Candyland”. We are going to take a look at how the photograph was lit, and then will move on to talk about how we can add some interest into our photographs that were shot in a studio against a “boring” white backdrop, by playing around with the colours, using textures, and creative blurs. Enjoy!
Photo: Lauri Laukkanen
Hair, make up & styling: Jasmiina Korhonen
Model: Taru Hahto
Final Image – Candyland
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email (email@example.com) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images
- Succeeding in Commercial Advertising Photography | Interv...
- Our Favorite Neutral Density Filters | Gear Talk Episode 5
- Quitting Your Day Job: The Art of Purchasing Gear
- The Gear of a High-End Wedding Photographer | John Solano...
- Business Is Slow | Tips For Getting It Back Up To Speed