Today we will be taking a look at my photo, titled “Candyland”. We are going to take a look at how the photograph was lit, and then will move on to talk about how we can add some interest into our photographs that were shot in a studio against a “boring” white backdrop, by playing around with the colours, using textures, and creative blurs. Enjoy!
Photo: Lauri Laukkanen
Hair, make up & styling: Jasmiina Korhonen
Model: Taru Hahto
Final Image – Candyland
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Think Like A Cinematographer & Make Portrait Shoots A Breeze
- Lightroom Presets | 5 Reasons to Add Them to Your Photo E...
- 9 Tips for Photographers Going to WPPI in 2016
- Dramatically Speed Up Adobe Lightroom's Performance With...
- Putting Together a Wedding Day Timeline That Works
- 5 Reasons Partnering With Your Direct Competitor May Be T...