Today we will be taking a look at my photo, titled “Candyland”. We are going to take a look at how the photograph was lit, and then will move on to talk about how we can add some interest into our photographs that were shot in a studio against a “boring” white backdrop, by playing around with the colours, using textures, and creative blurs. Enjoy!
Photo: Lauri Laukkanen
Hair, make up & styling: Jasmiina Korhonen
Model: Taru Hahto
Final Image – Candyland
As always, if you have any questions concerning the video and this article, just shoot me an email ([email protected]) or leave a comment below, and I’ll do my best to answer all of your questions. :)
- Wildlife Photography Safety Tips - How To Be A Sneaky Nin...
- The Greatest Lesson I've Learned In Wedding Photography |...
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...
- Inspiration & Plagiarism: The Good, Bad, & The Ugly
- Five Tips To Make This Off Season The Best Ever
- Meet the Writers: Tanya Smith, SLR Lounge Author of the P...