Brooke Shaden is a powerhouse of inspiration. Her approachable and personable nature not only lights up a room in person, but translates so well through her earthy and ethereal imagery.
In a recent behind the scenes look Shaden takes us on a journey of conceptual self-portraiture. Enjoy.
I love to create. This is no secret. I love taking pictures, editing pictures…heck I even like waking up at 4am to go on a 2 hour car drive to take a picture at sunrise. ~ Brooke Shaden
Behind the Scenes w/ Brooke Shaden for “Changing Winds”[rewind: Brooke Shaden Interview: How to Succeed in Fine Art Photography]
To see more from this photo shoot, visit Brooke Shaden’s blog by clicking here.
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- 'Back to Light' Series Creates Steampunk Still Lifes
- A Brief History of Photography From George Eastman House
- LapseLondon: 40 Photographers, 80 Clips, 1 Crowdsourced T...
- 10 Last Minute Kitschy Gifts for the Photographers In You...
- Syrp Variable ND Filter Kit Giveaway
- HOW to WOW - A Review 6 Years in the Making of Jerry Ghio...