Brooke Shaden is a powerhouse of inspiration. Her approachable and personable nature not only lights up a room in person, but translates so well through her earthy and ethereal imagery.
In a recent behind the scenes look Shaden takes us on a journey of conceptual self-portraiture. Enjoy.
I love to create. This is no secret. I love taking pictures, editing pictures…heck I even like waking up at 4am to go on a 2 hour car drive to take a picture at sunrise. ~ Brooke Shaden
Behind the Scenes w/ Brooke Shaden for “Changing Winds”[rewind: Brooke Shaden Interview: How to Succeed in Fine Art Photography]
To see more from this photo shoot, visit Brooke Shaden’s blog by clicking here.
Until Next Time . . .
Stay Inspired ~ Jules
- A Slow Motion Look at a B&W New York City Using the Freef...
- LumoPro LP180 Flash Review
- Boy With Down Syndrome Learns to 'Fly' Thanks to Photogra...
- Full Feature VS Manual Flashes | Lighting 101
- 'Strong Is The New Pretty' | A Series to Celebrate Girlhood
- London Photographer James Oliver Connolly is Making His M...