We really try not to share timelapses all too often, because no matter how amazing they are after watching them for a while they can all start to look the same. Not in this case. The timelapse you are about to see is something special.
Shot over the course of 4 months in the beautiful country of New Zealand, photographer and timelapse enthusiast Martin Heck compiled footage to create this amazing timelapse called: Awakening.
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS T2i
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L
- Canon 70-200 f/4L
- Canon 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8
- Dynamic Perception Stage One
- eMotimo TB3 Black
According to the description of the video, the processing and editing were completed in Lightroom 5, LRTimelapse, After Effects and Premiere Pro CS6. The crazy part is that this is just part 1 of 4, so more of this goodness is about to come. You can follow Martin’s work more closely over on his facebook page.
What are your thoughts on this timelapse? Leave a comment below!
- Little Mermaid Inspired Wedding Shoot Will Make Your Fair...
- Clever Split Screen Timelapse Shows the Similarities of N...
- Commercial Fashion Photography Success With Dixie Dixon
- Cinematography Workshop Review: The Art of Visual Storyte...
- Constructive Critique Season 2 Episode 1
- Photographer Uses Magic To Make Mermaids Out Of Maternity...