We really try not to share timelapses all too often, because no matter how amazing they are after watching them for a while they can all start to look the same. Not in this case. The timelapse you are about to see is something special.
Shot over the course of 4 months in the beautiful country of New Zealand, photographer and timelapse enthusiast Martin Heck compiled footage to create this amazing timelapse called: Awakening.
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS T2i
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L
- Canon 70-200 f/4L
- Canon 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8
- Dynamic Perception Stage One
- eMotimo TB3 Black
According to the description of the video, the processing and editing were completed in Lightroom 5, LRTimelapse, After Effects and Premiere Pro CS6. The crazy part is that this is just part 1 of 4, so more of this goodness is about to come. You can follow Martin’s work more closely over on his facebook page.
What are your thoughts on this timelapse? Leave a comment below!
- The Basics Of Food Photography
- Sometimes It's Important To Just Slow Down and Shoot For Fun
- Quest For Identity | A Photographic Archive Of The Bosn...
- Not Just Another Drive-lapse: A Kaleidoscopic Drive Throu...
- Sleeping Awake | Interview With Surreal Fantasy Photograp...
- Google Glass May Not Be The Future Of Photo Tech, But Wha...