We really try not to share timelapses all too often, because no matter how amazing they are after watching them for a while they can all start to look the same. Not in this case. The timelapse you are about to see is something special.
Shot over the course of 4 months in the beautiful country of New Zealand, photographer and timelapse enthusiast Martin Heck compiled footage to create this amazing timelapse called: Awakening.
- Canon EOS 6D
- Canon EOS T2i
- Canon 24-105mm f/4L
- Canon 70-200 f/4L
- Canon 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8
- Dynamic Perception Stage One
- eMotimo TB3 Black
According to the description of the video, the processing and editing were completed in Lightroom 5, LRTimelapse, After Effects and Premiere Pro CS6. The crazy part is that this is just part 1 of 4, so more of this goodness is about to come. You can follow Martin’s work more closely over on his facebook page.
What are your thoughts on this timelapse? Leave a comment below!
- Finding Joy & Fulfillment In Ice-Cold Surf Photography |...
- Robert De Niro Tells NYU Art Grads 'You're F#cked' But It...
- 6 Tips To Understanding White Balance and Color Temperature
- Lessons From a Leica Master, Street Photographer Eolo Per...
- Sally Mann | Behind The Lens Of One Of The Most Renowned...
- Medium Format Shooting & Developing Process You Can Do At...