Photographer Martin Wonnacott is known affectionately throughout the industry as the Master of Liquids for the amazing work that he does with shooting beverages. A little over a year ago Profoto interviewed Wonnacott for their blog, it’s a great article that gives a neat look into his work.
Recently Wonnacott released a behind the scenes look at a shoot he did for Jameson. It’s a really neat look at how one of the masters of that genre of photography works. In the video martin used a SINAR P3 and Profoto Lights to pull off the shoot. You can check out the video below.
What are your thoughts? Has this inspired you to try your own beverage photography? Let us know in a comment below![via ISO1200]
- PhotoFlex Closing Their Doors After 30 Years
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- Thor's Well: A Weekend Excursion Of Long Exposures With T...
- 5 Common Key Light Patterns | Lighting 101
- 13 Mind-Bending Thoughts About Photography | Food For Tho...
- Adding Depth, Dimension, and Drama Using Negative Fill