Photographer Martin Wonnacott is known affectionately throughout the industry as the Master of Liquids for the amazing work that he does with shooting beverages. A little over a year ago Profoto interviewed Wonnacott for their blog, it’s a great article that gives a neat look into his work.
Recently Wonnacott released a behind the scenes look at a shoot he did for Jameson. It’s a really neat look at how one of the masters of that genre of photography works. In the video martin used a SINAR P3 and Profoto Lights to pull off the shoot. You can check out the video below.
What are your thoughts? Has this inspired you to try your own beverage photography? Let us know in a comment below![via ISO1200]
- Up In the Air: Aerial Beach Photography from a Helicopter
- The Dark Surreal Dream World Of Alex Stoddard
- Photoshop Playbook: Image File Formats Explained: When To...
- Couple Tricked by Dishonest Photographer with Stolen Images
- The Fantastically Freakish Dream World of Helen Warner
- BTS: Creating a 4K Music Video With Only Still Images | C...