Janek Sedlar is a Czech-based photographer who has truly managed to bring the natural wonders of the forest into life. By focusing in on hazy and colorful compositions, the artist captures our attention with these enchanting scenes. In the collection, entitled Forest and Trees in Colors, Sedlar finds ordinary moments and transforms them into extraordinary worlds.
Drawing on the natural environment, Sedlar captures the leaves on trees as they turn colors during the autumn season. He then digitally enhances many of his photographs with modified colors and saturation, and the final products are otherworldly:
See more of Janek’s work here.
- Stunning Vintage Photos Of Wartime Women At Work
- The World's 'Most Beautiful Women' Combined Into One Pret...
- Up In the Air: Aerial Beach Photography from a Helicopter
- IKEA's Hyper-Renders Could Be the End of Product Photogra...
- Shooting with the $165k Canon 1200mm Limited Edition Camera
- The Dark Surreal Dream World Of Alex Stoddard