Intro to Ask SLR Lounge
Hello Everyone! We’re starting a new format for our “Ask SLR Lounge” series. This is an open forum for our community to ask questions. You can literally ask anything you want! Maybe you’re a new photographer in need of some advice handling a specific client issue. Maybe you’re not sure whether to buy a 50mm f/1.4 lens or the much more expensive f/1.2L. Whatever it is, our writers are here to help!
Common questions might include:
- Business Advice
- Gear Buying Advice
- Shooting Technique Questions
- Post Production Questions
- Lighting Questions
Our writers will sort through the questions and write articles around these questions on a weekly basis. Post Production Pye and Michelle Ford will even answer some of these question in their videos. In fact, we’ve already answered a lot of user questions on our Youtube Channel. Be sure to subscribe for updates.
So ask away! What do you want to know?
Note: Our writers are given full freedom to choose which questions they would like to answer. As such, not all questions will be answered.
Here are a few of the videos we’ve done in this series already:
Be sure to subscribe to our channel!
- Failing At Wildlife Photography | Deer Hunter Part 3
- Ultimate Engagement Photography Guide | Free Ebook
- Bolt VB-22 Medium Strobe Review
- 3 Tips on Shared Studio Spaces | Interview with Jeff and...
- 3 Reasons Why Photographers Should Use Cloud Spot
- 3 Tips for Wedding Photography Pricing Strategies | Inter...