The Christmas season isn’t quite over until your decorations have been taken down, and I’m fairly certain most of you still have them up!
If you still have your Christmas decorations up, it’s a great opportunity to start using these Christmas lights of yours to create some amazing Bokeh.
With the ‘Bokeh Challenge Photo Contest’ still up and running, it’s not too late to enter!
Check out this video and allow Gavin Hoey to demonstrate how a simple setup can allow for some amazing Bokeh!
- A List of Flight Maneuvers for Aerial Photography
- 5 Things That Can Pull Double Duty In Your Camera Bag
- Cheetyr | The Searchable Shortcut Cheat Sheet For Photoshop
- Photoshop Playbook: Image File Formats Explained: When To...
- 6 Tips for Photographing Fast Animals
- 5 Quick Tips For Shooting Lifestyle Photography