The Christmas season isn’t quite over until your decorations have been taken down, and I’m fairly certain most of you still have them up!
If you still have your Christmas decorations up, it’s a great opportunity to start using these Christmas lights of yours to create some amazing Bokeh.
With the ‘Bokeh Challenge Photo Contest’ still up and running, it’s not too late to enter!
Check out this video and allow Gavin Hoey to demonstrate how a simple setup can allow for some amazing Bokeh!
- How To Get Your Photography Displayed At Galleries
- Focus/Lens Breathing: What Is It and Does It Matter?
- Using Focal Length To Make A Bride Look Her Best | Cliff...
- Match Total Exposure | The Underused Lightroom Feature Yo...
- 6 DIY Holiday Gifts For The Photographers In Your Life
- Depth of Field, Demystified