The Christmas season isn’t quite over until your decorations have been taken down, and I’m fairly certain most of you still have them up!
If you still have your Christmas decorations up, it’s a great opportunity to start using these Christmas lights of yours to create some amazing Bokeh.
With the ‘Bokeh Challenge Photo Contest’ still up and running, it’s not too late to enter!
Check out this video and allow Gavin Hoey to demonstrate how a simple setup can allow for some amazing Bokeh!
- Protecting Your Equipment In Extreme Shooting Situations
- Fascinating Look At What's Really Going On Inside A JPEG...
- Can Awkwardness Be An Asset In Your Photography Business?
- Clamshell Lighting with One Speedlight for Portraits
- Dodging and Burning Tips For Commercial Beauty Retouching...
- Wedding Photography Tips | Film vs Digital Wedding Photog...