The Christmas season isn’t quite over until your decorations have been taken down, and I’m fairly certain most of you still have them up!
If you still have your Christmas decorations up, it’s a great opportunity to start using these Christmas lights of yours to create some amazing Bokeh.
With the ‘Bokeh Challenge Photo Contest’ still up and running, it’s not too late to enter!
Check out this video and allow Gavin Hoey to demonstrate how a simple setup can allow for some amazing Bokeh!
- A Close-Up Look at Macro Filters With Mike Browne
- How To Create Snow In Photoshop | Aaron Nace
- Creating A Wedding Day Shot List | Jasmine Star
- Chris Hadfield On Shooting & The Importance Of Your Heart...
- Nail Sharp Focus On Your Landscapes | Video
- A Useful & Concise Comparison of The Rule Of Thirds vs. T...