The Christmas season isn’t quite over until your decorations have been taken down, and I’m fairly certain most of you still have them up!
If you still have your Christmas decorations up, it’s a great opportunity to start using these Christmas lights of yours to create some amazing Bokeh.
With the ‘Bokeh Challenge Photo Contest’ still up and running, it’s not too late to enter!
Check out this video and allow Gavin Hoey to demonstrate how a simple setup can allow for some amazing Bokeh!
- Adobe Publishes 60 Videos To Learn Lightroom CC & Lightro...
- ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed | A Cheat Sheet For Beginners
- How to Take Your RAW Files from Drab to Fab in 5 Clicks o...
- How to Safely Clean Your Camera Lens | Video
- 5 Ways to Bring Your Wildlife Photos to Life
- Using The Brenizer Method In Studio To Emulate Striking L...