Adobe has just released the final version of Lightroom 4.3, and it has support for the Canon 6D RAW files! Let the 6D CR2 reviewing begin! Also included is Retina Mac compatibility, and a few bug fixes. (Click HERE to download the Adobe Lightroom 4.3 update)
• HiDPI support within the Library and Develop Modules. HiDPI provides support for Retina-enabled Macs.
• Additional raw file support for 20 cameras including the Canon EOS 6D, Nikon D600 and Olympus PEN E-PL5.
• Corrections and bug fixes for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom.
Of course, we are ALWAYS on top of the latest updates as far as overall speed is concerned; we will report back if we see any noticeable speed increases in Lightroom’s Develop Module etc!
Also as you may already know we are currently testing the Canon 6D and comparing it to the Nikon D600 very extensively. I must say, so far it is just incredible what I am seeing from both of these cameras. But more on that tomorrow! For now, I will leave you with a Canon 6D sample image…
Until next time,
RELATED PRODUCT OFFERS RECOMMENDED BY SLR LOUNGE:
- Lightroom 6 Is Coming But Will Require Better Hardware
- How to Charge $4000 For An Engagement Photo Shoot
- Wedding Business Wrongfully Attacked on Public TV?
- Exposure.co | Done Something Meaningful With Your Photos...
- Fitness Guru Greg Plitt Killed While Filming on Tracks
- Who Pays Photographers? | Downward Trend For Freelancers?