Adobe Camera Raw 7.1 Release Candidate Available
Camera Raw 7.1 adds support for the following cameras:
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 60Da
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Fuji FinePix F505EXR
- Fuji FinePix F605EXR
- Fuji FinePix F770EXR
- Fuji FinePix F775EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS33EXR
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800E
- Olympus OM-D E-M5
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5
- Pentax K-01
- RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5
- Samsung NX20
- Samsung NX210
- Samsung NX1000
- Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
- Sony SLT-A57
Additionally, Camera Raw 7.1 has added new features and fixed several issues:
- ACR 7.1 adds new Defringe controls to help address chromatic aberration. Defringe is available as part of the Lens Correction panel.
- Camera Raw can also now read 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit HDR files. Supported HDR formats are TIFF and DNG.
- Keyboard shortcuts for the point curve channel on Windows were not functional.
- Local corrections are not refreshing after applying lens corrections. This occurs on both TIFF and JPEG files with noise reduction disabled.
- Point curve adjustments made to a single R,G, or B channels in the Tone Curve tab can be reset a channel curve is adjusted.
- Photoshop CS5 and Bridge show different values for the image resolution in certain images. Photoshop and Bridge are not changing the image resolution, but displaying different values.
- Applying keywords to multiple files can sometimes cause errors when writing the keyword metadata to file. This can occur when the “Save Image Settings in” preference within Camera Raw is set to the Camera Raw database.
Finally, here are some new lens profile supports:
- Canon EF 35mm f/2 (Canon)
- Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX Fish-Eye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 (Canon)
- Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D (Nikon)
- Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED (Nikon)
- Tokina AT-X 107 AF DX Fish-Eye 10-17mm f/3.5-4.5 (Nikon)