This beautiful editorial is the work of London based photographer David Ryle and art director Gem Fletcher. The series entitled ‘Steam’ has continued to garner attention, including a selection for the 2012 AOP Awards.
The milky color palette adds to the softness of the misty steam. Moisture collects on different surfaces, blurring the texture without masking the edges. What I love most about these images is their simplicity. They draw you in, and you are glad to stay.
And just in case you were trying to figure out how they did it.
Photographer: David Ryle
Art Director: Gem Fletcher
Stylist: Natasha Freeman
Make up & Hair: Ellie Tobin
- Up In the Air: Aerial Beach Photography from a Helicopter
- IKEA's Hyper-Renders Could Be the End of Product Photogra...
- Shooting with the $165k Canon 1200mm Limited Edition Camera
- The Dark Surreal Dream World Of Alex Stoddard
- The Fantastically Freakish Dream World of Helen Warner
- BTS: Creating a 4K Music Video With Only Still Images | C...