If you are the adventurous type who wants to get into shooting old, derelict buildings, then the Urban Exploration Photography Tips is for you. Of course, as the article stated, safety is of utmost importance when exploring any old, abandon building. Here are a couple of important tips to remember:
The article also answers the other major issues in this genre of photography, including the grey area of legality, location research, and recommended gear. For your gear, the guide recommends a good DSLR with good low-light capability, a wide angle lens, and a tripod.
Of course, this type of photography is not for everyone, nor do we condone breaking into buildings illegally, but if this is something that you have been looking to get into, then this guide is a good starting point.
Read more about the guide on ExpertPhotography.com
So what are some of your best urban exploration photography?
- ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed | A Cheat Sheet For Beginners
- How to Take Your RAW Files from Drab to Fab in 5 Clicks o...
- How to Safely Clean Your Camera Lens | Video
- 5 Ways to Bring Your Wildlife Photos to Life
- Using The Brenizer Method In Studio To Emulate Striking L...
- DIY Sun-Blaster | Build Your Own 1000w Equivalent LED Fla...