I like to think of myself is a semi-expert in Photoshop, especially when it comes to retouching for my fashion and commercial photography work. I love the amount of keyboard shortcuts that are available in Photoshop. And I thought I knew quite a bit, too. That is, until I run into PSD Tut’s article on 25 Awesome Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop That You May Not Know.
There are really some shortcuts there that I just never even know about, like using Alt + Shift + Right Click (Win) or Control + Option + Cmd + Click (Mac) to pull up an HUD color picker.
If you go to Preferences under the Edit Menu, you can choose what type of color picker that you want to display when you use this shortcut.
The other shortcut that I find useful is to quickly change the brush size and hardness on-the-fly. To do this, all you have to do is is Ctrl + Alt + Right-Click (Win) or Control + Option + Click (Mac). You can then drag your mouse up and down to change the hardness, and left and right to change the brush size.
Be sure to read the rest of the articles to learn more cool keyboard shortcuts on Adobe Photoshop.
(You can also check out this cool large wallpaper jpeg for more Photoshop keyboard shortcuts)
So which of these shortcuts do you find most useful? What other keyboard shortcuts do you like/recommend?
- 6 Artistic Photo Effects Using Tripods
- Tips on Posing Full Figured Women Using Only One Light |...
- How I Protect My Client's Images From Capture to Storage
- Shoot Like The Pros With Basic Gear | Richard Avedon
- Lindsay Adler's Tips on Helping Clients Relax During a Ph...
- Overcoming Fear & Selling Your Photography | Interview Wi...