I just came across this great page over on the National Association of Photoshop Professionals website that I thought was worth sharing. Its true that one of the number one things that photographers want to know is if they need Lightroom over Bridge and Camera Raw. Well, according to the NAPP there are 100 reasons that you need to choose Lightroom over a Bridge/Camera Raw combination.
On a side note, the video series is a little dated – they talk about lightroom 3 – but the reasons are just as relevant to Lightroom 4.
I am very firmly in the Lightroom camp. But then I am also newer photographer, meaning I started photography within the last 5 years, so I was not around when Bridge/Camera Raw were all there was. I learned with lightroom, so that is what I am used to – and more importantly its what I am fastest with.
Ofcourse I still use Photoshop, but lightroom is still a very important part of my workflow and it could be for you too. If you are still stuck up on Bridge/Camera Raw make sure to checkout the 100 reasons post, and then go and get your own copy of Lightroom 4.[via NAPP]
- Super Cheap DIY Diffuser & A Short Color Grading Tutorial...
- Creepy GIF Animations from Library of Congress Archive
- How To Use The Much-Underrated 'Pen Tool' In Photoshop
- Do You Have the Courage to Live a Creative Life?
- Should You Upgrade From an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6? Austi...
- Cool Free Lightroom Plugin Shows The Focus Points Used Fo...